We are one of the largest European companies producing and distributing musical instruments, audio and pro-audio, lighting and architectural lighting, evacuation systems and accessories.
We export our products to more than 100 countries all over the world; we have six joint venture offices in Malaysia, Korea, Great Britain, U.S.A., France and Tunisia, and we currently have around 100 employees at our Headquarters in Sant’Omero. (Teramo – Italy).
Are you interested in working for an international company who cares about people’s growth and which makes innovation its objective? Then Proel is the right company for you!
Un mondo dinamico e sempre in evoluzione!
Our world is music, shows, events and fixed installations.
A dynamic and continually evolving world!
Our goal is to make the best audio and lighting technologies available to everyone, as well as the best musical instruments.
Guido De Vecchis
Responsabile Risorse Umane
We want to meet dynamic and proactive people who express their attitudes at their best, people motivated by continuous growth with which to cultivate together their talents and achieve a common result of excellence.
Candidates must have the following characteristics:
|Sagitter Sales Representative for Germany||
Sagitter, the Proel brand for lighting products (www.sagitter.com), on the international market since 1992, is looking for sales representatives to increase its business in Germany.
The desired person will have to maintain and take care of the existing relationships with customers as well as looking for new potential customers, reaching them by phone, e-mail and periodic visits.
The customers are Retail and Rental, so good interpersonal skills and strong business skills are required.
The ideal candidate has experience in the same position for other brands in the Audio, Lighting or Musical Instruments sector. No special technical knowledge is required in the lighting sector but openness to acquire new specific knowledge.
- develop and maintain strong relationships with customers through all communication channels (including face to face liaison) to develop a clear understanding of business requirements;
- Present the products through the catalog and be able to explain all the technical features;
- Take responsibility for negotiating with the customer in order to acquire the sales order;
- Monitor and increase customer satisfaction;
- Participate with the company at national trade exhibitions and events;
- Give daily feedback to the Export Manager and be able to generate reports;
- Resident in Germany;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to build and maintain strong, commercial relationships with customers;
- Plus: Knowledge and/or experience in sales for other brands;
- Motivated and open to new things;
- Car owner;
- Languages: German and English;
- Autonomous and VAT number holder;
- Support of the Export Manager;
- Commercial activity on commission;
- Training in Italy to acquire the necessary technical / commercial knowledge;