Korea - Proel at 2011 Kosound+Stagetech Show
Proel was present once again at this year’s edition of the Korean Kosound+Stagetech Show.
Held in the Kintex exhibition centre in Gyeonggi-Do – just outside of the capital of Seoul – the event is regarded by many as one of the most important and influential events in the region, with an emphasis on promoting new technologies and contributing to the development of the music industry in general.
Proel Group took part in the show through its subsidiary Proel Korea and used the event to showcase the full range of Proel Touring Sound, with systems from both the Axiom and Edge ranges being presented and demonstrated.
· 16 x AX3210P vertical array modules
· 4 x AX1118SP bass modules
· 12 x EDGESW121P subwoofers
· 12 x AX2265P compact vertical array modules
· 4 x AX1115SP compact bass modules
· EDGE15CXPB 15” coaxial stage monitor
· EDGE12CXPB 12” coaxial stage monitor
· 2 x DSO480 digital system optimisers
· EZCURVE graphic equalisers
Agatha Moon, Managing Director of Proel Korea was very happy with the outcome of the event.
"Once again, the reaction from the visitors to the event has been extremely positive. Visitors to the event commented on the clarity and definition of the Proel systems. We have worked with other systems in the past and AXIOM is by far the best".