The Live Music Club Tamsta in the old town in Vilnius (Lithuania) has become a local landmark for people of all ages and a major part of the nightlife scene. Every week from Wednesday to Saturday, TAMSTA offers live music, opening the stage to both local Lithuanian bands and famous foreign musicians.
With a maximum capacity of about 350 people and 180 seats, TAMSTA chose to renovate the club with a complete overhaul of all the lights.
The following were used:
- 38 SAGITTER COBE LED 30W RGB BEAM 5° DMX, Product Code: SG COBEAM
- 12 SAGITTER COBE LED 60W RGB 90° DMX, Product Code: SG COBEONE
- 12 PROEL Theatre projector 500W Fresnel CN, Product Code: PLFT50FCN
- 13 PROEL Theatre projector Par 56 (long type) Product Code: PLC56BKX
- 1 SAGITTER Hazer machine 1500W DMX, Product Code: SG ARH1501
- 3 PROEL PLDM6K 6-channels Dimmer, Product Code: PLDM6K
- 1 PROEL PLDM12K 2kW per channel 12-channels Dimmer, Product Code: PLDM12K
- 8 PROEL PLLED64 LED PARs, Product Code: PLLED64
- DMXD cable ~200 m. and XLP3MVPRO, XLR3FVPRO connectors, hooks J
The whole TAMSTA team, from owner Mr. Arvydas Skernevičius to the club's manager Ona Skernevičiute, was really pleased about the changes made to the venue and the performance of the new lighting system.