BIRTH OF THE CLASSIC DIVISION
AN “ADVANCE” IN STYLE
In the path of constant innovation and qualification of its production and commercial activities, Proel "launches" on the European market with the new CLASSIC DIVISION: "budget oriented" stringed instruments, strings, horns and percussion characterised by strict quality supervision throughout the supply chain.
A project made possible thanks to the careful selection of supply partners and a provision for each type of instrument:
- Wide-ranging cooperation with the manufacturers;
- In-depth analysis of the market and of the musicians that have inspired the technical, construction, and aesthetic choices;
- Significant investment in final quality control, carried out by Italian staff.
Behind Proel’s new reality there is a close-knit team of competent and qualified people who make up the supporting staff.
Stefano Montagna – with his twenty years of experience in the industry - will lead the Classic Division, guaranteeing an excellent direction.
These are the brands that will contribute to the growth of the Classic Division:
- Tamburo Drum: the historic brand will introduce this fall a new range, with the resumption of the "made in Italy" production;
- Grassi: This popular wind instruments brand inaugurates the new line "School" for a purchase of more affordable quality;
- Darestone: Proel’s guitars and basses brand that expresses the best balance between quality and price;
- Vox Meister: Proel’s brand for string quartet and accessories
For more information on the products download the catalogs: